- Vgate iCar OBDII Car Diagnostic Reader is a fast and efficient way to self diagnose problems with your vehicle’s engine and it also has Bluetooth for connecting Android or PC devices.
Vgate iCar OBDII Car Diagnostic Reader
- The iCar OBDII scan tool from Vgate is a high-quality automotive scanning tool that supports all OBD-II protocols, including SAE J1850 PWM(41.6K baud), SAE J1850 VPW(10.4K baud), ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4K baud) and USER2 CAN(11 bit ID, 50K baud). You can use the Vgate iCar OBDII scan tool as a way to self diagnose issues with your vehicle so that you know what needs to be done next time you visit a mechanic. You plug it in using its 16 pin interface directly on to the OBDII cable and will never need to unplug it. Also, it is small and has a compact structure, so it won’t take up much space. As it uses Bluetooth version 2.0, you have a stable wireless connectivity range of around 5 to 10 meters. Plus it does not require any wires or batteries since the adapter is powered by the diagnosis socket.
Fault Reader + Bluetooth Connectivity
- The adapter uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chips; therefore your results will be delivered quickly and accurately. This car diagnostic device has the ability to read trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display code descriptions with over 3000 universal code definitions in the database. Also the Vgate iCar OBDII car code reader can be used with a PC or Android device where the user can download the appropriate app called TORQUE from the Google Play store
- Diagnose Interface: 16 Pin
- Bluetooth Version: 2.0
- Bluetooth Range: 5 to 10 Meter Range
- Software Platform Supported: Android, PC
- App in Google Play: TORQUE
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Vehicle Coverage: Works on most OBD II Vehicles (1996+ USA) & EOBD cars (Petrol cars from 2001+ and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in EU)
- Protocols Supported: Automatic, SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud), SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud), ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud), ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud), ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud), ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud), ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud), ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud), ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud), SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud), USER1 CAN(11 bit ID,125 Kbaud), USER2 CAN(11 bit ID,50 kbaud)
- Function: Read Trouble Codes, Scan + Clear Codes, Record Data Logging, Export Data, Display Real, Time Sensor Data, Engine RPM, Coolant Temp, Oil Psi, Throttle Position, Calc Load Value, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short and Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Psi, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temp, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen Sensor Voltages / Associated ST Fuel Trims, Fuel System Status, Fuel Psi
- Main Product Dimensions: 45x25x26mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 18g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- For your car to be OBDII compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Info Label must state that the car is OBDII compliant
- To use with Android, please download the TORQUE app from the Google Play store. Torque is an OBD II performance and diagnostic tool for any device that runs the Android operating system. It will allow you to access the many sensors within your vehicles Engine Management System, as well as allow you to view and clear trouble codes.
- Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Reader
- Software CD
- User Manual