- The USB extension adapter is used to connect peripheral devices to a computer or other host device with Universal Serial Bus interface with the help of a Cat5/Cat5E/Cat6 patch cable (not included). The kit consists of two units, one with USB plug type A male, the second with USB plug type A female. Each of them has RJ45 socket for connecting one end of a UTP patch cable.
- The maximum range of the USB connection is 50 m (using Cat5/Cat5E/Cat6 cable).
- The USB extension adapter is ideal for installations that require long, wired connections with webcams, printers, pads, mouses, keyboards, USB flash drives etc. The device is compatible with USB 2.0.
- The USB extension enables the operator to operate equipment located at a considerable distance from the control room. The extension in conjunction with VGA transmitter M1679 enables the operator to fully control a computer, digital video recorder etc. closed in a safe place (using a mouse and monitor).
- Notice: The USB extension uses all 4 pairs of the UTP cable.
- USB (male) / (female) to RJ45 port convert plug
- High quality and 100 percent satisfactory
- This USB Extension Adapter allows you to connect your USB device to your computer at a distance up to 65.5ft
- With the help of the Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 patch cable (not included), this adapter will allows you to have your USB cameras, printers, web cams, keyboard/mouse extensions or any other USB devices exactly where you want it without having to move around your computer
- Length: 20cm
- Package Dimension: 15.8 x 3.5 x 20 cm
- Package Weight: 80.8 g
- USB RJ45 Extension Adapter up to 150ft Length