- This item is recognized by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
- Travel smart combination lock
- Fashion, lightweight and convenient design
- Allows airport screeners to unlock inspect and relock bags, without damaging the lock
- Lock without fear of having locks cut open
- Combination can be reset as often as you choose
- Zinc alloy housing with 4 dials, set-your-own combination convenience
- Easy to set & reset
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Lock body height: 43mm
- Shackle Diameter: 3.5mm
- Product Dimension: (L x W x H) 3 x 1.7 x 6.5 cm
- Product Weight: 0.08 kg
- Package Dimension: (L x W x H) 9 x 2 x 13.5 cm
- Package Weight: 0.086 kg
- 1 x TSA309 4 Digit Lock
How to Set/Reset a TSA Lock
- If it’s the first time setting it, align all the numbers to 0, which is the factory setting. Otherwise, put in your current combination.
- Once the combination clicks, open the shackle and turn it to a 90-degree angle. Firmly press the shackle down.
- While continuing to firmly hold down the shackle, set the new combination by aligning the new numbers with the red line.
- Once the new combination is in position, release the shackle, firmly pull it up, then rotate it and push it down in the lock position. It should not lock since you’ve just set it to a new combination.
- Turn one number while the shackle is in the lock position, which will lock it. Then put in the new combination to test it and see if the lock opens.
- Don’t forget your combination! TSA locks cannot be reset without the current combination or being at the factory setting