- The HDTV Adapter allows you to view videos and other media stored on your phone via a compatible HDTV.
- To connect the HDTV Adapter to your device, follow these steps.
- Connect one and end of a universal HDMI cable into the HDTV Adapter. And then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect your travel charger to the HDTV Adapter.
- Connetc your travel charge to an approved power source.
- Connect the HDTV Adapter connector into the power/Accessory Interface port on your device. This is the same port that you normally use to connect your travel charger.
- The TV screen will instantly display what is your device home screen. A ny incoming calls messages will freez the media output. The media will restart to play after taking the calls or acknowledging the messages.
- The MHL Adapter wilol not work without a power source. On first use, must connect the HDTV Adapter to your device and restart, otherwise no HDMI signal output.
- Samsung Galaxy S II i9100/i9108/i9188/i997 Infuse 4G/Galaxy Nexus/Galaxy Note.HTC Amazed 4G/Sensation/SensationXE/Rezound/Edge/EVO 3D/Vivid/Z710/e/t/Flyer/ Jetstream.LG Nitro HD/Optimus LTE/Prada3.0/Spectrum,NOKIA N10/Lumia,Fujitsu Arrows,HUAWEI Ascend P1/S,MEIZU MX and other MHL – Enable device.