Item Description :
- Fetal Doppler, you can safely listen to the prenatal-sounds and monitor the heartbeat of you unborn baby. Enjoy the amazing experience of hearing your baby’s heartbeat, hicucps and kicks and even record them on another device like your mobile phone to share with family and friends for years to come. The device can also be used to record the mother’s heartbeat which can be played back to help soothe and calm the new born baby
- The fetal heart detector can be used from 14-16 weeks of pregnancy. The deice brings you a clear sound of your baby’s heartbeat. The device brings you a clear sound of your baby’s heartbeat. The probe must be in contact with uoir skin using gel, oil or water to obtain an accurate sound.
- The normal heart rate of an unborn baby is approximately 120-160 BPM. The fetal doppler is not a diagnostic device. Contact local doctor if you have any concerns.
- Bright, high definition LCD display
- Multiple modes: Real-time, averaged and manual time counting modes for fetal heart rate values
- 3MHz water resistant probe for crystal clear sound
- Baby doppler includes a built-in speaker with adjustable volume, and an audio jack to listen through headphones
- Ergonomic – Fetal Doppler is a handheld unit which allows any user to comfortably hold the unit while checking the fetal heart beat
- Long battery life – no less than 10 hours of continuous use
- Probe inspection function when it falls away from the machine
- Auto off after 1 minute of no operation or no signal
Three Modes :
- Mode 1: A heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time hear t rate is displayed numerically.
- Mode 2 : A heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading.
- Mode 3 : This mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time.
- Model : Jumper JPD-1000S6
- Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment
- Anti-electroshock Degree: Type B applied part
- Main unit: Ordinary equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof)
- Probe: Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4
- Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases: Equipment not suitable for use in presence of flammable gases
- Working System: Continuous running equipment
- EMC: Group I Class B
- Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy
- Operating Temperature: +5
- Product Dimension: (L x W x H) 3.5 x 9.5 x 13.5 cm
- Product Weight: 0.18 kg
- Package Dimension: (L x W x H) 6.5 x 23.5 x 13.5 cm
- Package Weight: 0.41 kg
Product Content: :
- 1 x Jumper Portable Handheld Fetal Doppler Unit – Pink