- The CardSharp is an ultra-light and ultra-thin utility knife that fits comfortably into your wallet.
- At 2.2mm thin, the 13-gram CardSharp transforms from a credit card sized sheet into a well-balanced knife with a sturdy handle.
- The waterproof CardSharp features a nearly 3-inch long blade made from surgical steel, and the polypropylene handle is guaranteed to last a lifetime of unfolding and folding.
- A clever locking mechanism prevents accidental cutting or blunting when the CardSharp is closed. Ensure you’re always prepared with the CardSharp Credit Card Knife.
Always have a knife at the ready
If the Boy Scouts taught us one thing, it’s that adults shouldn’t wear a uniform designed for boys. If they taught us anything else, it’s to always be prepared. Thanks to the CardSharp, you’re one step closer to perpetual preparedness.
And even though it folds down to the size of a credit card, the CardSharp is perfectly balanced and features a sturdy handle.
A serious blade for serious situations
The CardSharp’s blade is made from surgical steel, which is known for its strength, ability to maintain a cutting edge, and corrosion-resistance.
Recently, an independent testing laboratory, CATRA, awarded the Cardsharp VERY GOOD status for sharpness and life.
Guaranteed to fold and unfold for a lifetime
The polypropylene sheath of the CardSharp is guaranteed to withstand a lifetime of folding and unfolding.
The material make-up is such that it can be rotated through 180 degrees without any degradation whatsoever. So, bust this baby out and show it off to your friends. The CardSharp can handle an infinite number of folds.
Not a pain in the wallet… literally and figuratively
The CardSharp is engineered to a thickness of only 2.2mm and weighs only 13 grams. Most conventional pocket knives are orders of magnitude thicker and heavier. You can keep the CardSharp in your wallet and you won’t even know it’s there — until you need it!
Super-safe when not in use
The CardSharp features a variety of clever safety features.
When closed properly (safety catch turned to reveal the green circle), the blade is closed such that it cannot accidentally cut or blunt. When opened, the blade will be locked (avoiding the blade tremors of low-quality pocket knives) and will not close accidentally.
Finally, it’s impossible to lose the CardSharp’s sheath because the knife and the sheath are integrated as one piece. Yep, the guys who designed the CardSharp are wicked smart.
- Dimensions (folded): 3.4″ x 2.15″ x 0.08″
- Dimensions (unfolded): 5.75″ x 1.5″ x 0.375″
- Blade: 2.5″ (65 mm) cutting edge | 2.99″ (76mm) total length
- Weight: 0.45 oz (13 grams)
- Handle guaranteed for a lifetime of folding and unfolding
- Thickness of two credit cards (2.2 mm)
- Surgical steel blade
- Machine washable!
- Credit Card Type Folding Safety Knife