- Breast Pump is specially designed for working mother to use breast milk to feed their babies. It is made of food grade PP, with strong sucking and restorable pumping balls. Attached with a PP feeding bottle is easily to feed the babies whenever need. Always use the breast pump can stimulate the breast and prevent breast prolapse.
How to Use:
- Clean up and sterilized the breast shield, feeding bottle, silicone teat and the sealed hood by means of boiling water.
- Connect the rubber tube with the breast shield and feeding bottle until no leakage.
- Use clean gauze with warm water to clean the nipples.
- Put the breast shield on the breast and adjust slightly downward.
- Hold the feeding bottle with one hand, press and release the rubber ball with another hand.
- Press the small clear silicone ball near the hand pump to release excessive vacuum buildup before removing breast shield.
- Put the teat and screw cap on the feeding bottle, the milk can directly feed the baby or store in refrigerator for later feeding.
- Avoid drawing the milk into rubber ball.
- Be sure to drow all the milk stored in the breasts, it can help to stimulate the milk secretion and at the same time prevent breast illness.
- Manual Breast Pump with rubber bulb
- Easy to assemble, few parts.
- Easy to clean
- SoftSeal Cushion for gentle, efficient pumping
- Comfortable handle for easy pumping reducing hand fatigue
- Brand: IVORY