- These polycarbonate glasses are meant for use between dusk to dawn under all weather and atmospheric conditions that can make safe driving difficult.
- Polycarbonate was developed in the 1970s for aerospace applications, and is currently used for the helmet visors of astronauts and for space shuttle windshields.
- Eyeglass lenses made of polycarbonate were introduced in the early 1980s in response to a demand for lightweight, impact-resistant lenses. Since then, polycarbonate lenses have become the standard for safety glasses, sports goggles and children’s eyewear.
- The stylish aviator frame ensures that nobody knows your secret to safe driving.
- Lightweight comfort guarantees you won’t have a headache from use
- Impact resistant, thanks to the aerospace technology of polycarbonate material used in construction
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection
- Yellow coating blocks blue light that causes night-time glare
- Stylish aviator frames
- Package Dimension: 15.5 x 5 x 11 cm
- Package Weigth: 60.1
- Avaitor Night View Sunglasses