- Provides full protection for the user’s eyes and face against UV/IR radition during the entire welding process, even in the light state. The UV/IR protection level is up to Shade 16(DIN) at all times. It makes welders feel confortable with welding working.
- Designed & Equipped with a special turnover(up & down) handband, making welder feel more comfortable while at work.
- At the moment of your starting welding, the filter screen automatically changes from clear to dark in only 1/25,000 second.
- Dark to clear delay adjustment: operator can vary the time for the filter to return to the clear state.
- Sensitivity can be adjustable by turning the sensitivity-setting switch to high/low position.
- At the moment of stopping welding, the filter screen automatically changes from dark to light state according to your set per-delay time.(Turning the time-setting switch to the “Short” position, it then can vary at 0.1s-0.3s; Turning the time, setting switch to the “long” position, then it can vary at 0.6s-0.8s)
- Utilizes high performance solar cells as power supply and has 2 bulit-in 3V lithium batteries as backup power. No change of battery is required, and the battery life is raised to a new limit. Under normal welding conditions, users can expect a battery has a lifetime of more than 2 years.
- Variable shade(DIN) from DIN9 to DIN13 can be adjusted by turning a shade knob.
- In full conformity with related DIN, EN satety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards.
- With fully adjustable ratcheting headgear, including a very comfortable sweat band(washable). The head gear allows you to position the helmet further or closer away from your face.
- This welding helmet is not suitable for laser welding and oxyacetylene welding.
- UV/IR Protection: Up to Shade DIN 16 at all times
- Light State: Shade DIN 4
- Variable Shade: From DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Power Supply: Solar cell & lithium batteries(2pcs CR2032)
- Power On/Off: Fully automatic
- Sensitivity: Adjustable
- Grinding/Welding: Support
- Switching Time: 1/25000s
- Delay Time: 0.2-0.8s adjustable
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 55 degree celsius (23 to 131 degree fahrenheit)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 degree celsius (-4 to 158 degree fahrenheit)
- Helmet Material: PP
- Filter Size: 11.6 x 9 x 1 cm
- Viewing Area: 10.2 x 5.2 cm
- Product Dimension: (L x W x H) 22 x 22 x 30 cm
- Product Weight: 0.70 kg
- Package Dimension: (L x W x H) 23 x 23.5 x 32 cm
- Package Weight: 0.80 kg
- 1 x Auto Darkening Solar Grinding Welders Mask Arc – Black