- Weight: 206g (With accessories)
- Dimensions: 8.5×6.4×2.3cm(Approx.)
- Operation Voltage: 60V~600V AC, three phase.
- Limit Support Voltage: 2000V/minute (impulse voltage 4000V)
- Operation Frequency Range: 20Hz~400Hz
- Limit Time for continuous use:
- -60 minutes maximum at 60V AC.
- -4 minutes maximum at 600V AC.
- Test Leads: Double insulation, with 67cm length (Approx.)
- One unit with 2 functions: The instrument was designed to check the phase sequence, and at the same time it has LEDs to show you if the phase is open or not.
- Alligator Clips: They can easily involve the terminals of the control panel to be tested, guaranteeing reliability and safety.
- Highly reliable: It can check a large range of 60V to 600V AC three-phase. The instrument guarantee high reliance and performance.
- Functional Design: Small, light and portable. It was designed to facilitate the operation to the maximum.
- 1 x Main Unit with Test leads
- 3 x Alligator clips
- 1 x Zippered Blue carrying case
- 1 x User Manual