GSM to Analog Converter (dual port,insert 2 sim cards ), the device can produce a FXS line to allow a regular phone to be connected and used just like a local landline(PSTN) except your calls will go out the GSM network. This device can both receive and make calls.
The main application is: Connecting the RJ-11 FXS line to connect Ordinary telephone set for voice call, to connect PBX for call extentions, to connect billing systems for public phone use, to connect VoIP gateway to realize VoIP call termination, to connect alarm system for security purpose, etc. It is not a VOIP gateway, nor a GSM+VOIP gateway, It is a GSM Fixed Wireless Terminal that produces a Analog FXS phone line.
1) It is a 2 channels GSM Gateway which has 2 RJ-11 outputs for extensions;
2) It can connect with ordinary telephone set, PBX , VOIP Gateway, Billing meter etc. ;
3) Dialing tone frequency:450hz;
4) Employ Industrial module to make;
5) Can adjust dial interval from 0.5sec to 9 secs by setting up from telephone set;
6) Can adjust voice volume by setting up from telephone set;
7) SIM card supported (1.8V, 3V);
8) Caller ID display;
9) DTMF Dialing;
10) Bell signal;
11) Polarity reversal;
12) The RJ-11 socket which connect the phone or billing system for metering purpose;
13) Antenna socket (SMA);
14) IP Presetting;
15) Working status and Signal Strength by LED indicator; 16）back up Li-ion battery( Optional) 7.2V 1300mAh.standby 24hrs,talking time: 2.5hrs.
Air interface standard: GSM850/1900Mhz,900/1,800Mhz phase 2+ full band
GSM 900: GSM 1800:
I) Transmission: 890 ~ 915MHz I) Transmission: 1, 710 ~ 1, 785MHz
Ii) Reception: 935 ~ 960MHz Ii) Reception: 1, 805 ~ 1, 880MHz
Phone interface: supply RJ-11 Phone Interface
Hanging voltage: 45V
Picking off voltage: 30mA / 41mA
Dialing tone Frequency: 450Hz
Antenna interface: Antenna amplifying>2.5db
AC-Adapter interface: Input: AC 110~240VAC 50~60Hz
Output: 12DC 1A.